Learn Photography Online

Monday, March 3, 2008

A Traditional Film Photographer Finally Gives Digital Photography A Try

Simple Step By Step Digital Photography Lessons. If You Cant Learn Photography From These Lessons Then You Cant Become Photographer Anymore

         >>  Digital Photography Secrets Revealed <<

 

Being a rather traditional amateur photographer for the last number of years I have to admit that I wasn?t too thrilled when digital cameras came on the scene. Little did I know it but all of that was soon about to change.

Many of the earlier ones were clunky, sporting poor quality lenses. In general, early on, digital cameras just left a bad taste in my mouth. I initially use them to share pictures of merchandise I selling with other people around the globe.

Although I started to find digital cameras useful I still found them awkward and lacking the precision of a film camera. As time and technology marched on, however, my outlook on digital photography began to change. Digital camera models emerged with greater resolution in the high numbers of megapixels, which was initially unheard of. Needless to say, however, these fine instruments were priced well outside the reach of most any amateur photographer.

Let?s fast-forward to today. High megapixel models can be found for under $300 is absolutely amazing. I haven?t ventured out in purchased one of those models yet. Actually, I?m still toying around with my 1.2 megapixel digital camera that I bought some years ago for right around 500 dollars.

I originally purchased this 1.2 megapixel digital camera to use to take pictures of products I was selling and place those pictures on eBay. It?s very simple to use, and believe me even though it was somewhat cumbersome it was still a lot easier than using a scanner to digitize actual photographs of products taken.

One year while on vacation, I decided to take the digital camera along with my regular photography rig. I found it so convenient, and so easy to use, that I started to find myself getting hooked. I finally took a leap of faith and decided not to be a photography snob and give digital photography a fair shake. Before I knew it I was taking some pretty artistic photographs with my simple digital camera.

What happened next surprised even me. I loaded the files of the digital photos into my computer and then clicked on each one just to get a glimpse of what they look like. Even with my simple 1.2M pixel camera the pictures exploded on the screen, and I was then forever hooked on digital photography.

So if you?ve been fighting the urge to explore digital photography I?d suggest that you get off the fence and give it a try. You?ll be very glad that you did.

For more information on better Photography as well as great Photography, tips, tricks, and techniques visit MaxPhotography.info located at http://www.maxphotography.info

Labels: , , , , ,