Learn Photography Online

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Everglades Photography - From An Airboat !

Simple Step By Step Digital Photography Lessons. If You Cant Learn Photography From These Lessons Then You Cant Become Photographer Anymore

         >>  Digital Photography Secrets Revealed <<

 

Wow! When I looked into airboat tours with Cypress Airboats I had no idea what a ride of a lifetime I was going to have. I?m a freelance photographer and have always been interested in wetlands and the wildlife in the Florida everglades. Yet, I?d kept myself to what I considered safer pursuits after hearing horror stories about photographers and journalists going into the everglades and getting severely hurt, so I was afraid to try it until now.

However, my friends mentioned the great experience they?d had on a Cypress Airboats private tour, so I went for it, but insisted my friend accompany me. I never expected it to be so enriching and couldn?t thank her enough for recommending it to me. The private airboat tour far exceeded any expectations I had. From the pleasant staff that was ready and willing to answer all my questions to the ride itself, I had no problems and my hesitations disappeared within minutes of the trip as I began photographing the gorgeous birds, plant life and beautiful scenery.

As a photographer, light is important and I was able to schedule my private tour so that I could capture some sunset imagery. I think the best shot I took was one of an American alligator resting on a log that was mere feet from the open airboat. I was so absorbed in the photo opportunities that I forget all my fears about being immersed in the Florida Everglades.

The pace of the tour was slow enough that I could get good quality shots, and being that I had a private tour, the staff at Cypress Airboats was willing to take that extra time so I could get my best photographic opportunities. I felt like I was on another planet, intimately immersed in the Everglades and all it?s lush life. It almost seemed unreal when the tour came to an end and I was back in the rush and bustle of daily living.

As I live in the Miami area, we took our tour through the South Cypress location. Thanks to my friend?s previous experience, we chose the Gold Package that allowed me three hours of photographic wonder in the Florida Everglades. The trip was so rewarding to me that I am thinking of taking my niece, who?s six, on a Bronze Package tour for just one hour the next time I am up visiting her in West Palm Beach. I?m certain I will have a great time photographing my niece as she views the wonders of the Florida Everglades up close and personal. I can?t think of a better gift to give her, and I?m sure the staff at the North Cypress location will be just as helpful as they were when I took my tour at South Cypress Airboats.

Cypress Airboat Rides have been providing visitors to Florida with one of the most exciting adventures they can ever take. With both private and package airboat rides, you will find the experience you are looking for. Open year round.

Labels: , , , , ,